Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Totally awesome flowers

I found these on Etsy last night and immediately FELL. IN. LOVE.


These belong to FlowerThyme's shop, and I must say, her work looks amazing!  I just cannot get over how fabulous they look.  I have grown up generally hating all forms of fake flowers, but these paper roses just make me want to have bouquets and bouquets around the house.  The violet bouquet above particularly draws me in, but she has some gorgeous pinks, reds, greys, autumn colors, and I also really like her fun funky blue/green colors as well.   I see that she has done some custom orders for entire wedding parties!  Oh, if she had been around when I got married and I had known about her, it would have been yet one more unorthodox thing I would have wanted much to my mother's chagrin.  While I don't have the money to afford these yet due to our penny pinching during these last months of W's PhD work, they look very reasonably priced for a bouquet that will never die and can be used as decoration after a wedding or rotated in and out depending on the season. 

FlowerThyme, I hope you stick around for a while.  Your work is beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment