Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

And we're back!

So many things I could write about.  So many reasons why I didn't.

Blogging is not my job, not now anyways.  Being a mother and a wife is a my job.  So, sometimes I feel the blogging mojo and sometimes I don't.  Guess July hasn't seen much mojo - blogging that is. :)

I have a fantastic veggie burger recipe I'll post soon!  I think it might be my favorite so far!  :)

My next oldest sister is due to go into labor at any moment.  This creates a delicious sort of tension in the house and in my mind, waiting and waiting for that moment.

There are of course lots of pictures to be posted - of all varieties.

The husband and I are edging ever closer and closer, Lord willing, to him finishing up his PhD work and moving on to the next chapter of our lives with a job somewhere.

And I've got some fun cooking adventures, that hopefully I'll get around to sharing.

In the mean time....

Mom let me take a picture!!

...because I love that face.

No comments:

Post a Comment