Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

15 weeks!

So week 15 was a continuum of the good days and bad days.  I had several good days (probably too good where I pushed too much) and then collapsed on the couch for nearly two days and could do nothing.  <sigh>  You never know what to expect when you wake up in the morning.  Like today when I woke up (week 16) I felt fine and almost bounded out of bed, and then by 10am I was ready to go to bed for the day.  


That shirt is a non-maternity shirt, which still fits just fine, but I could see a bit of stretch in the belly when I took the shirt off that evening.  Since I actually bought new clothes when I lost all the weight, I am paranoid about stretching anything out, so all non-maternity clothes cared about have been officially retired.  Which is a shame cause I'm sadly lacking in some warm weather maternity items still.  I wish I knew how long I could wear an item without permanently stretching it any.  Most of my non-maternity clothes easily still fit, but have been retired because they are a bit stretched at the end of the day.  Thank goodness for some freecycle maternity clothes, even if there were no summer shorts. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment