Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Someone got a few hairs cut...

Last night Charlie got his first serious hair cut.   I mean more than a trim around the circumference and a few layers put in.  He actually had the clippers taken to his head (and what's more he tolerated it like a champ!).  I didn't want to do it.  As much as I don't like little bowl cuts or mushroom heads on big boys, I think it's ah-DOR-able on little boys.  But alas, my sweaty head little boy needed a real cut.  That boy's head already gets sweaty in 70 degree weather, not to mention the 80, 90 and 100 degree weather we have during the summer.  So off it went and while I've lost the adorable mushroom head cuteness, I think we've gained a seriously cute big boy look. :)





My little mommy heart has been melting all morning looking at his short haircut cuteness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment