Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Oh hey...and then there was 100

So I have my potatoes boiling, and my chopped onions, carrots and garlic waiting to be cooked into some tasty Vegan Gardener's Pie tonight for dinner, when I thought to myself "I should tackle uploading pictures again to my blog."  After last time and the frustration I don't really want to, but I also really want to share some beach pictures from our fun weekend.  So round two here I come....

Oh and also, I pulled up my blog and found that I'd made 100 posts so far.  Huh.  Didn't realize I had gotten there already.  Thought I would do a nice fun post when I did get there.  Clearly that didn't pan out as my 100th post was the picture frustration post.  Oh well, post 102 will hopefully be lots of fun with cute pictures.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment