Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

27-29 weeks!

Here we are in July.  Finally starting to get moderately uncomfortable in the heat.  I expected to be much more uncomfortable in the heat before now, but it really hasn't been so bad thankfully.

27 Weeks!
 This shirt is really awesome, and it was actually a good will find!  Yay!  Super comfy, flattering and cool in the heat.

28 Weeks!
This is definitely not my favorite picture of me, but I love the new dress I picked up - for $15!  It's actually still not maternity, just brilliantly designed with some extra in the front.  Tee hee hee.  But I'm pretty sure it won't be fitting at 36 weeks.  I'm crossing my fingers that this one, and my blue stripe one, will not be so stretched out, that I can't wear them post partum again. And the cut of the top looks incredibly nursing friendly.  Oh yea, we are praying hard for the good nursing this time around.

29 Weeks!
By 29 weeks, I was really starting to feel the "I'm really getting big and pregnant and uncomfortable".  And finally I broke down and bought a couple maternity tank tops.  I had been scraping by on T-shirts on loan, and my husbands undershirts.  Hah, yea.  I was walking around in the "wife beaters".  But when my belly started to poke out the bottom, I knew it was time to stop stretching out my husbands clothes and buy some of my own.  So the colorful tanks you see in future pictures are some Target tanks I picked up, much to my husband's relief. ;-)

This kiddo really started picking up in his kicking at this point - which, as I always say, I never tire of.  Even the kicking in the middle of the night.  It's just such an INCREDIBLE feeling, even the painful ones, that it's really just fascinating instead of bothersome.  But that's just me. :)

Love you baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment