Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

30 & 31 Weeks!

Ha-HA!  Finally *almost* caught up again.  (Still have to post today's 32 week picture.) These were taken in the last 2 weeks.  I have to admit, that somewhere in the last 2 weeks I have suddenly gone from "I'm starting to feel big and pregnant and big" to "Ughh, I feel so BIG and uncomfortable!"

And yet....  I know that this is still not that big. I know that BIG comes at 36 weeks, and 38 weeks and [hopefully not] 41 weeks.

BUT, that does not mean that I'm not feeling it already.  Just in the last week, after I got a huge de-cluttering thing crossed off my pre-baby list, I had my first thought of "if I could just get a couple more things cleaned up in this house, I'd be ready to have this baby out".  Doesn't bode well for another 8 weeks or so.

Oh well.  :-)  Little baby will be out soon enough and I'll be wishing I could keep him safe inside me for just a little bit longer.  I'm grateful for another couple months of just our 3 person family. :)

30 Weeks!

31 Weeks!
(a little bed head anyone?)
Hello pretty tanks!  So nice for the heat.  I throw them on with my shorts or my denim skirt and life is cool.  The pink one (and a black one) came from my wonderful mother-in-law for my birthday.

Oh yea, I hit my birthday a week ago Saturday.  What did I do for my birthday?  Totally spent 2 solid days of child-free, birthday bash, husband home, organizing and decluttering.

It. Was. Amazing.

So I think that means I really am an adult - being willing, and excited even, to spend two days with my husband de-cluttering and cleaning out.  Actually I mentioned that to a man at church, and he was like "that doesn't sound like a fun birthday" to which I replied, "well, maybe that officially makes me a mom then, not an adult".

Hah!  Guess I'm a for real mom.  Organizing for my birthday and LOVING IT!

Or maybe it's just the crazy nesting taking over.... or both.


Mama, loves you nameless little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment